Our unique experiential learning programmes challenge employees to think, act and communicate differently by working with different people in different situations.
Your employees learn with people who are your future customers and/or future colleagues, to achieve greater business impact through:
- using research with future customers as a context for learning
- embedding development within your talent attraction and induction programmes
- building trust through social engagement with your local communities
- 10 05 2013 - Why responsible businesses need experiential L&D
Our latest Huffington Post blog
- 27 02 2013 - Experiential Learning and Social Networks
Our lastest Huff Post blog: experiential learning with R&D outcome.
- 16 01 2013 - Hands Up if You Have Had Enough of Volunteering
Our latest Huff Post blog: experiential learning with a social purpose