Situation: newly merged business seeking to assess and develop communication skills of potential managers
- The client is a global provider of business process management solutions and outsourced professional support.
- Following the latest annual performance review of the 2,500 strong UK workforce, 30 individuals were identified as potential managers.
- The Talent Management team needed to assess the communication skills of each individual and identify areas for further development.
- 1.5 day experiential learning intervention
- The focus is on the observation, feedback and development of each individual’s communication skills.
- 0.5 day face-to-face training
- Online self assessment
- 30 min pre-course coaching session
- 1 day experiential course
- 45 min post-course coaching session
- 1 page individual feedback report
81% of participants agreed the programme helped identify development areas for effective communication
42% identified presenting to a new audience as a development priority
21% identified delivering constructive feedback as a communication development priority
16% identified maintaining a positive teamworking environment as a development priority
88% of participants would recommend the experiential programme for effective professional development