Situation: organisational rollout of new behaviours framework linked to R&D assignment
- Our client launched a new leadership behaviours framework to introduce and embed a coaching culture across the 7,000 strong organisation.
- We were asked to design a pilot programme with 12 managers (responsible for 500 + employees), which would launch the framework while simultaneously providing a structure for the managers to research solutions to a pressing challenge facing their business.
- 6.5 day experiential ‘coach the coach’ programme to specifically develop coaching-related behaviours within the framework and enable managers to work with teams to propose implementable solutions to a matter of strategic business significance.
- The focus is on the observation, coaching and development of a personalised selection of behaviours.
- 1.5 day face-to-face training
- Online self assessment
- 5 day experiential course including 90 minute coaching sessions at the end of each day
- Individual professional development plan
8.3/10 the average score for participants agreeing they now understood how the leadership behaviours could contribute to a high performance culture in their workplace.
9.3/10 the average score for participants agreeing the experiential programme was highly effective in developing their professional practice.
40 managers enrolled when programme subsequently rolled out to wider cohort in 2013.